discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Thoughts on Code of Conduct (and lack thereof)

Re: [opennic-discuss] Thoughts on Code of Conduct (and lack thereof)

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Thoughts on Code of Conduct (and lack thereof)
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:29:57 -0700

I suspect that Gentoo and Arch also have more
than eleven people involved.

Sure, their guidelines may be well written and
even suitable here, but the fact remains that
we're just a small handful of people. If we
can't communicate in a workable manner, then
there is something else wrong that no amount of
rules will ever fix.

~ Ole