discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] new enthusiastic member!

Re: [opennic-discuss] new enthusiastic member!

  • From: jw AT plews.org.uk
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] new enthusiastic member!
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 11:36:04 +0000

On Friday, 22 March 2019 15:36:35 GMT craig mcgee wrote:
> all very interesting stuff!
> as for creating my own dns, actually I have a business connection, simply
> because I need the faster speeds as spend so much time online, so i have 5
> static ip addresses!

Awesome, lots to play with there.

Do you have a router set up to deal those out and something to run your DNS
server on?

> actually getting something soon, its a honey pod, a new crypto offering, not
> sure when they will ship it to me but its on pre order! so excited about
> that. if you want more info let me know ill send you a link.

Please share a link. Crypto currency nodes is another good thing for an
always-on project but I don't know about that one.

Depending on where you are some kind of public hotspot that would offer
opennic
by default could be interesting too.

Regards