discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DoT

Re: [opennic-discuss] DoT

  • From: postmaster <postmaster AT welcome.factoryfouroh.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DoT
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:49:24 -0500

I am not sure what DoT is.. is it DNSSEC, and would mine work?
ns1-ns4 at welcome.factoryfouroh.net

Cheers,
Sandor

On 2020-03-18 15:05, 3 wrote:
Hi Okashi, 18.03.2020 22:01:40 you wrote:
Hi. I know mine should support DoT on dns.okashi.me. I know
Shdwdrgn is working on letting servers indicate which servers
support DoT, but for now, I know mine does.

thx. lag is not very good(133), but it's better than nothing ^.^ i
hope someone in europe will appear

Low-Cost No-Risk Pilots for Transitioning to Industry 4.0 - a Linux User Group for the Manufacturing Sector