discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DoT

Re: [opennic-discuss] DoT

  • From: postmaster <postmaster AT welcome.factoryfouroh.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DoT
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:52:27 -0500

Well, thanks anyway.

When this is implemented for the GOP the VPS installations going to be in the hundreds or more, and my purpose is to find out how this can be structured.

I may build or ruin my reputation with this project, and I am not planning on ruining it.
I am not "qualified" to do anything either, I only have some technical school training from 30+ years ago.
The rest I learned on my own, I have no Degree or Diploma yet I work as a production engineer.

Soon I am going to be running my own business and living the American Dream.

Anyone interested to team up please let me know!

Cheers,
- Sandor