discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Epik is selling OpenNIC domain registrations

Re: [opennic-discuss] Epik is selling OpenNIC domain registrations

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Epik is selling OpenNIC domain registrations
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:48:22 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us 7777C2D65A

An update from the founder of Epik... Apparently these are NOT opennic (or other) TLDs, but rather these are all TLDs run directly by Epik.  So what you're saying is that you stole all of the TLD names that have been in use by other roots, in an effort to play on the names and reputations already established,  Good job.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/o-official-discussion.1184322/page-6#post-7712185