discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Non Profit

Re: [opennic-discuss] Non Profit

  • From: Bogart DeJoint <bogart AT mindvox.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Non Profit
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:17:40 +0000

when did opennic take on the role of providing dns to sites of questionable legal status? in my view, hosting these things on specific servers which easily identify the individuals involved is generally a bad idea. if you don't associate opennic with this sort of activity, you won't need legal protection because no one will have a case against any of the operators.