discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Non Profit

Re: [opennic-discuss] Non Profit

  • From: Bogart DeJoint <bogart AT mindvox.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Non Profit
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:52:45 +0000

you have the freedom to do what you like and get yourself taken to court for it. i just don't see why all of the opennic operators should have to take responsibility for whatever it is you're hosting by providing your dns. it would make more sense to me if operators could decide individually which domains they are going to trust and answer for.