discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNICProject.org; have the whole website as a wiki

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNICProject.org; have the whole website as a wiki

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNICProject.org; have the whole website as a wiki
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:42:43 -0700

That should probably be looked at. If folks from the icann side are trying to reach our wiki for help, and are unable to find a reachable link, they may simply give up on opennic. Perhaps we should have both links listed on the project frontpage?

Of course, if we convert the project page completely to wiki, there's no reason not to incorporate the data from the wiki site into one large, all-encompassing website that can be reached from icann.