discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNICProject.org; have the whole website as a wiki

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNICProject.org; have the whole website as a wiki

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNICProject.org; have the whole website as a wiki
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:51:46 -0700

If others have a similar concern, I can certainly move the IRC logs to an OpenNic-only location. I keep them up because some folks do look at the logs occasionally.

I have just added a disallow to my robots.txt, which archive.org seems to already be honoring. It shouldn't take too long for google to also remove their cache of the log files. This should at least keep the search engines out of the IRC logs, and perhaps this will be a suitable solution for any concerns over the logs files?