discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] background Mamadomia - Re: .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.

Re: [opennic-discuss] background Mamadomia - Re: .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.

  • From: "JP Blankert (Tablet, seamonkey)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: "A. Freedman" <transtelematics AT gmail.com>, discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, "info AT AlternativeRootZone.org" <info AT alternativerootzone.org>, "JP Blankert (Tablet, seamonkey)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] background Mamadomia - Re: .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:51:52 +0200

Yes, I am in for .aaa, opennic & Sarz

Philippe Blankert

Dear J. P. Blankert ,

Thank you for acknowledging the multitude and the potential of Mamadomia Open Networking Foundation. ( a body organisation of many organisations and individuals, united for youngness and openness in action ).

But now and here it is not the time and place to discuss all of that.

OpenDuma Consortium is the place for debates not here.

The Mamadomia as a name and concept represent THE YOUNGNESS & OPENNESS, base on the perception of the fact that: Our Planet Earth is our Mama Dom (domain, home, house, www, ect..., of and for youngness and openness in progress) and ultimately we are all Mamadomians in sense of real time prosperous existence, social, economical and ecological collective duties and responsibilities within the never ending process of and for Youngness. Where The Youngness and openness in everything is the ultimate drive, flow and state of and for progress and prosperity by any kind and meaning.

Once upon a time the Internet WWW was an young alternative network, place, rood and zone, an young innovation, with young approach and young ideas, pioneering with young spirit and open drive.

Today the Internet WWW Youngness is incrementally aging, the Openness is mostly boxed and the young dynamics are stack in indefinite loops of chats, discussions and ignorance for action.

So, lets get to the point, now and here.

Are you in? Opennic people.

Are you for?

Young INTERNET WWW, - AAA Project in progress.

Are you for?

Cooperativeness, collaboration, support and sponsorship of the Mamadomia AAA project for Young People to Interact, Learn and Play online and have the freedoms to be Young.

That is all.

Opennic people, are you in?

Vahlinov, Andy Freedman

Co-founder, and CEO at Mamadomia, Open Networking Foundation