discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] background Mamadomia - Re: .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.

Re: [opennic-discuss] background Mamadomia - Re: .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.

  • From: Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: "info AT AlternativeRootZone.org" <info AT alternativerootzone.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] background Mamadomia - Re: .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:35:40 +0200

Okay. This is getting a little too messy for me.

When you say "Are you in?" do you mean that you want our support?
If so, then you have to make a mail (a separate one) in which you
clearly describe what we are going to vote for and then motion for a
vote.
And should a member decide to second your motion then voting can begin.

I've been trying to find information about mamdomia, openduma and all
those other keywords listed there, so far I have not been able to find
anything about it that has not been from you.
So personally I have my doubts about this, I might not have done a
proper search but I only find the websites which you seem to host.

Do you have anyone/anything that can add to your credibility?

---
//Alex