discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic domain cpanel and registration

Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic domain cpanel and registration

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx, discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic domain cpanel and registration
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:27:24 -0400

Hi!

2011/7/13 Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
Wich control panel ( plesk, cpanel or other ) support the addition of opennic domains??
As i know the unique problem we could have are the DNS in the servers, because if you  can't resolve the TLD of OpenNIC from the server, the panels will be unable too, ie: i was using a free hosting, but that hosting doesn't resolve the TLD of OpenNIC so that hosting think my website are not working... and then it disable my account due to "inactivity".
my cpanel dont refuse my .free domain, but i need to update the resolvers.

and also, how to offer free opennic registration from my web? is that possible?
i guess this part need to be talked with the administrators of the TLD, because all have different ways of registration and differents DB.

thanks

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------