discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.

Re: [opennic-discuss] .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.

  • From: "A. Freedman" <transtelematics AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .AAA: Open Internet Web for Young People to play and learn.
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:57:27 +0800

What we are talking about here is all about:

Fundamental Priorities AAA, and Collective Open Social
Responsibilities for the future of the Young People and the upcoming
generations of young people, to have the fundamental freedoms to be
Young.
To have the freedoms to Interact, Learn and Play online as Young
People in them own most natural way.

What we talking about here is all about;

That the development of the Young People is priority AAA,(in the real
life) and that the Open IT, ICT, Telematics and TransTelematics
online base developments for Young People must be a Priority AAA, for
all Open Source, Core and Education developments and projects by any
kind and mean.

Young Internet (web, ect...) for Young People Development must be a
Priority AAA.
The Young People to have the freedoms to be Young, to grow and let
grow as an Young People.

That is all, it is all about Priorities, Duties and Collective Social
Responsibilities for all of us;
To Openup the way, to support, sponsor, develop and secure the future
of the Young People Internet.

The Open proficient people to guide, educators to educate, developers
to develop, the open media to publish and distribute that as Priority
AAA.

Vahlinov Andy Freedman,

On 7/5/11, Psilo <dns AT psilo.org> wrote:
> [...]
>> recognition,
>> but that can take much money and many years.
>>
>> Maybe things can go in parallel, if people agree. Quick realisation by
>> opennic and in parallel attempt to be Icann recognised.
>>
>> Best regards!
>>
>> Philippe (opennic & Sarz) July 5, 2011
>>
>> A. Freedman schreef:
>>

>>> Hi to All,
>>>

>>> Re: Open Internet Web for Young People to interact, play and learn.
>>>

>>> Just a short announcement to let you all know, that the Mamadomia (
>>> http://www.mamadomia.eu <http://www.mamadomia.eu/>) initial Kids Internet
>>> Project and the proposed one of the TLD extension (.AAA) is now pending
>>> be incorporated as well within the Alternative and/or United Root Zoning
>>> as
>>> integral part of the TLD Global Intercloud TransTelematics Internet (Web)
>>> for Young People to Play and Learn in the 21century efficient way.
>>>

>>> Note: Please note that the current Mamadomia for Young People projects
>>> development are in the evolutionary state of development is procreating
>>> as
>>> other ICT and Internet environmental mutations take please. Such as other
>>> Open developments and initiative are in motion. For example NPO, NGO Open
>>> Networking Foundation
>>> (http://www.**opennetworkingfoundation.org/<http://www.opennetworkingfoundation.org/>)
>>> corporate venture establishments and many others to be considered in the
>>> Open Space Internet environment for the Young People freedoms to
>>> Interact,
>>> Play and Learn.
>>>
>>> Your input concerning above matters are of critical importance for the
>>> Young People to Inteeract, Play and Learn within sustainable 21 century
>>> Internet (Web) environment for the young.
>>>

>>> Andy Freedman
>>>
>>> CEO, Mamadomia OpenDuma Foundation
>>>

>>> --
>>> *ECO-HEALTH ENTERPRISES PTY LTD,
>>> *
>>> Tel: +61 86461 6975
>>> GeoCell: +8816 2246 1388,
>>> Skype: bush-dweller
>>> GeoLocation AU : -32.432900,116.028400
>>> *
>>> TransTelematics
>>> * General email: transtelematics AT gmail.com <mailto:grogodo AT fsfe.org> *
>>> *Open Public Web: www.TransTelematics.eu <http://www.transtelematics.**
>>> eu/ <http://www.transtelematics.eu/>>
>>> Open NPO/NGO www.Mamadomia.eu <http://www.mamadomia.eu/>
>>> *
>>>
>>> * This correspondence is for the named recipient(s) use only. It may
>>> contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. No
>>> confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by this transmission. If
>>> you
>>> receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from
>>> your
>>> system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any
>>> part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.

*General email: transtelematics AT gmail.com <grogodo AT fsfe.org> *