discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq

Re: [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq

  • From: Amrit Panesar <apanesar AT 4195tech.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 07:00:24 -0800

On Mar 8, 2012, at 6:47, Bersl <bersl2 AT bersl2.info> wrote:

> I propose to create the .eq TLD. Domains under .eq are intended for
> fan sites and works of _My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic_, which is
> currently an active and growing arena of creativity.

Hehe, im aware of the whole My Little Pony meme. I know that quite a bit of
people have found that the artistry surrounding My Little Pony to being
rather annoying on several image boards. But I do like the idea of giving the
MLP artists a place to go nuts.

Its a good idea, cant wait to hear more about it.