discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .TLD proposal -> .music

Re: [opennic-discuss] .TLD proposal -> .music

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .TLD proposal -> .music
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 17:20:18 -0600

I understand. The music business is brutal. They see .music as a way to
limit piracy and educate on the evils of piracy.

In any case, I brought the idea up simply because it IS something to be
considered. Not necessarily a dealbreaker but definitely something we
should think about :)

Basically, I am wary of trying to get TLDs that are clearly already
trying for ICANN space. :)