discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System

Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:26:18 +0100

Yup, all seems good!

Re-registered and got confirmation e-mail with link to click which worked
as expected and also registered a second domain whilst logged in.

Peter :-)

On Tue, 29 May 2012 17:45:32 +1000, Martin C wrote:

confirmation e-mail didn't require me to click a link to confirm I was
human Would there be an option to use your nameservers as well as the
option to specify my own?

Done and done :)

I updated a few things within the system, so you will need to
re-register again to try it out. The link in the confirmation email does
not work (due to the TLD not officially existing), so you will need to
replace the obvious parts of the URL with the IP address and directory
from before.

Martin.

You may unsubscribe by emailing
discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org [1]

Links:
------
[1] mailto:discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org