discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System

Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:54:32 +1000

I just registered an account and then a domain and all went well!
Good!

I was surprised that the confirmation e-mail didn't require me to click a
link to confirm I was human and did indeed want to register an account, but
apart from that, it worked just fine.
That was more of an accessory feature for now (not to mention forgetting to put that in!), while the core functionality is being road-tested, but that is an excellent suggestion. I will implement that this afternoon.

Would there be an option to use your nameservers as well as the option to
specify my own?
That is the very thing that I am concentrating on for the next revision. That will be in there later this morning. Custom nameservers is a very important feature.

P.S. I used my Android (CyanogenMod) phone to register incase that is of any
interest.
Glad to know that everything went fine with it. I imagined WebKit on Android wouldn't have any trouble with the interface though, thanks for confirming.

Martin.