discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System

Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] User and Domain Management System
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 22:34:07 +1000

Hi Mitchell,

I would love to look at the source on this. We are currently writing
software to do some of the same stuff. I would rather not reinvent the
wheel if there is something already there.
It will be released tomorrow. I am modularising a few functions within the user details management part, as well as just laying out some conceptual ground work for accommodating a later whois query server (no functionality yet, just getting some variables into place for later). It's getting there.

groups working on something, might be better to create a repo and let us
all do pull request against it. That way we are combining resources and
end up with one fully functioning software.
Sounds good. I've barely used any source code management systems in the past, but I do have a basic git installation working, if that helps.

Martin.