discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:58:22 -0500

As listmaster, I'd like you to link us to your post about OpenNIC.  I also will probably post it on twitter and facebook if it is good :)

On Jun 11, 2012, at 6:29 PM, Martin C wrote:

I'd like to go on to say I think Martin is making a great contribution to
OpenNIC and hope you get your TLD, but if you don't I hope you hang around.
Thank you!

You have no need to worry about me disappearing, amongst the many great reasons that I am here to stay:
* (Possible) maintaining of the .OZ TLD.
* Maintaining the MUD4TLD software, the WHOIS server and the RM API (Reference Implementation) for those who use them.
* I firmly believe in and support the goals and concepts behind what OpenNIC is doing.
* and last but not least, I think it's a great project.

My IRC appearances might be rare, but you can always count on me receiving everything on the 3 mailing lists here, and of course being directly contactable via email.

I even wrote a great promotional piece about OpenNIC on my blog, but wont mention it here in case it looks spammy. Contact me privately if you really want to read it. Or I can copy it to the opennic.oz site.

--
Martin C.