discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 21:08:52 -0400 (EDT)

Would it be possible to create a mailing list (opennic-api ?) where tld
operators can discuss the design of a new API?

I agree with ensuring that the design of a new API must be done thinking that
the same API will be used 10 years down the track - even if it does
complicate the initial implementation of the API.

Regards,
Tim