discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:22:04 -0500

Well since you are sort of spearheading the project you probably should moderate. I have listmaster privs so I can take a look at the config. It seems fine from when I approved it though a few moments ago :)

Usually there is no work in moderation. But every once in a while there may be issues.  I don't see that happening though :)