discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders

Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:47:38 +1000

> A simple name-value data format is fine too.
Good! I just implemented a "backup" command that basically just mimics
my WHOIS server which provides all the essential information already,
but provides it for those who run their own systems.

I am giving it a quick run before I commit to github. Remember to
subscribe to the opennic-api list here too, where I will be posting the
results.

--
Martin C.