discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders

Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders

  • From: Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 00:31:21 +0100

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org> wrote:
In that case, this would probably require some sort of proposal to the
membership, as it has always been OpenNIC's policy that TLDs are
administered by the T1 ops. Not that I am against this; it's been
brought up before and probably needs to be brought up again.

Could we perhaps create the system and then leave it as a recommendation instead of a requirement?

---
//Alex