discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders

Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Attention .neo domain holders
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:22:27 +1000

> suggesting replication of the user records for any TLD, presumably to a
> central opennic server/repo. In other words, the TLD owner would still
> maintain them, but if they blew up / disappeared / were unresponsive,
> there wouldn't be a total loss of that data.
If I may throw this out there, that was/is one of the design goals of
the RM-API that I am working on (in case it needs to be mentioned, the
RM-API design in no way relies upon MUD4TLD, so anyone could use it). It
also comes with it's own WHOIS server which is already working.

I can speed up development on the replication feature of the API if
anyone is interested.

--
Martin C.