discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Informal Survey

Re: [opennic-discuss] Informal Survey

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Informal Survey
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 01:55:15 -0400

Hola,

2012/9/19 Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
 Hi guys!

Out of my curiosity, I'd really like to know when and where you heard of OpenNIC and any other information you'd like to provide.  I'll compile a list of the most common avenues and reasons for finding OpenNIC and make them available to the public with personal information removed.  If you'd like to tell me more about how you got here but DON'T want to be in the report, please just mention that in your email.

1. Where did you find out about OpenNIC?
When i was looking for domains or alternatives to ICANN domains...
2. When did you join OpenNIC?
I started to use OpenNIC DNS a while after understand how DNS works...
3. Do you run a T1 or T2?
no
4. Involvement in any other open-source or community projects?

some little things, actually learning.
5. Comments or extra Info

Actually i have some domains registered and works fine :P

I'd like you to send me the answers to the above info OFF-LIST to alex AT opennicproject.org with the subject "Survey Response."  This is obviously completely optional and just for some interesting data and you may answer as little or as much as you'd like.  It obviously will not reflect anyone who isn't on this mailing list either but is active in OpenNIC.

Thanks for your help!

Alex

Maximiliano Augusto Castañón Araneda
Santiago, Chile