discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 02:59:42 +0000

A 'responsive' theme would be excellent!

I tried your links and the first one seemed to be stuck in some sort of loop,
so never loaded, the URL just kept changing back and forth.

The last one said I'd been routed there but didn't recognize the URL I
entered and needed to check it again.

If you have a design in mind, then please let us all see it and maybe if
people like it, someone will code it, (possibly me) but we need to have as
many people liking an idea as possible.

I'll be announcing where, when and how to submit ideas in the next few days.

The mailing list is a bit too restricted I feel, so a platform where we can
see what's proposed and offered is where we'll do the coordinating.

Thanks for your input!

Peter

nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com> wrote:

>Am 03.12.2012 22:14, schrieb Alex Nordlund:
>>
>> I'm therefore of the opinion that we should begin re-designing the
>website.
>>

>If it's just the design, i might be the right one to ask here. If you'd
>like to get a new, modern and maybe even responsive (google it!)
>design,
>then i'm your man! :)
>
>This is what i did / do:
>
>- http://osubeta.yas-online.net/app_dev.php/ my most recent (current)
>project (Not even alpha yet, really. "Maps" is the only thing that has
>functionality, yet.)
>
>Here is a gap of 2 years less of experience to the one above.
>
>- https://osu.yas-online.net/ current version of the one above
>- http://get.nanashirei.me/ my portfolio and sales page (WIP)
>- https://webservices.yas-online.net/ YaS-Online - my and Nico H.'
>project presentation page.
>
>Just one thing: Don't ask me to do the coding, i am busy with my stuff,
>but a design would certainly be possible.
>
>I already offered Julian a remade, thinner, banner version. It was
>never
>added, although i was told it would be changed.
>
>See:
>https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21864621/screenshots/opennic-banner-hq.jpg
>
>Feel free to ask!

- --
Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!