discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 20:44:58 -0600

On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 03:15:10PM -0600, Quinn Wood wrote:
> On 12/03/2012 03:14 PM, Alex Nordlund wrote:
> >I'm therefore of the opinion that we should begin re-designing the website.
> >
> The website and wiki could both use some cleanup,

I can't speak for the website, but as far as the wiki goes, it's a
community-editable platform. Feel free to organize as you see fit!
However, please don't suggest another wiki, etc. I'm familiar with
WikkaWiki (one of the devs), I maintain it, and I'm not going to go
through the learning curve of another wiki.

If you need some sort of edit access you don't have, all you have to
do is drop me an email.

--Brian

--
OpenNIC (the sequel) co-founder and wikimaster
IRC: Freenode.net channel #opennic