discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 13:19:02 -0600

On 12/04/2012 09:00 AM, opennic AT lewman.us wrote:
I strongly caution against cloudflare. While the service they provide
is decent, they filter out a lot of valid traffic claiming it's an
attack.

Cloudflare and other providers like it tend to block Tor exit nodes like hawks, among other things. Usually without taking the time (as a business I understand why) to educate people on why they should manually unblock them.

--
Quinn
http://woodquinn.x10.mx