discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 13:25:26 -0600

On 12/04/2012 09:38 AM, nanashiRei wrote:
So considering they are free, it's at some point fine if they do collect
data. But saying they are evil because they, maybe, do collect data, is
just your paranoia.
I don't think many people that spend their time being involved here would agree with either of those sentiments.

I, for example, don't use T2s that log. Do I have some concern that all my base are going to belong to someone? Nah. It's a matter of (completely practical) principle.

--
Quinn
http://woodquinn.x10.mx