discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 09:59:10 -0600

On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 03:23:20AM -0600, mike wrote:
> As long as we're on the topic of the website(s), can we please get an
> RSS feed for the dynamic data such as the stats, and the T2 list?

I can do that from the wiki. Remember, the wiki is "authoritative" in
the sense that anything on the website (Peter, are you listening?)
should reflect what's on the wiki. That has always been the intent of
the wiki. The website should simply be the public-facing side of the
wiki.

--Brian

--
OpenNIC (the sequel) co-founder and wikimaster
IRC: Freenode.net channel #opennic