discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 03:35:50 -0500 (EST)

The site is looking fantastic, I only have a hand full of issues that I
wouldn't mind being resolved =)

Please change the OpenNIC logo on http://dev.nanohost.free/

As I suggested on twitter, you should use this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9jollrjgbbjmznl/registering%20opennic.svg

The curve around the nic is cleaner, and does not touch the "." above the i.

Please change the "Get started now" image so that it is a button that is
styled with CSS, instead of an image.

Please make the text "Give me the numbers, I know what I’m doing!" smaller,
and a link.
Once the text is clicked, either
- use jQuery to slideDown (http://api.jquery.com/slideDown/) the IP
addresses and the locations.
- use jQuery Reveal (http://www.zurb.com/playground/reveal-modal-plugin) to
hide all of the contents on the page and just show the IPs.

Please fix the padding on the search box on the top of the page so that it is
more in the middle of the OpenNIC logo.

Please remove all mentions of the 'alignnone' class on the images on the
front page. Add the following CSS to the template:

-------
h3 img {
padding-right: 10px;
}