discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DDOS, open resolvers, how to solve?

Re: [opennic-discuss] DDOS, open resolvers, how to solve?

  • From: staticsafe <me AT staticsafe.ca>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DDOS, open resolvers, how to solve?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 22:47:33 -0400

On 10/29/2013 20:25, A.J. Maurin wrote:

Julian DeMarchi wrote:
On 10/30/2013 10:17 AM, Zach Gibbens wrote:
then, what's the subscription cost, where are the proceeds going, the
usual
questions there.
subscription in this sense does not have any assoicated costs, that'd go
against what OpenNIC stands for.

people are still very welcome to make donations though... ;)
You guys have a bitcoin address?

--------
You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list. You may unsubscribe by
emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org

Bottom of http://www.opennicproject.org/

Bitcoin: 1L2ZDT3xdHNTwR6FmAMitNPvWFMT8JCgpu

--
staticsafe
Please don't top post. It is not logical.