discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:21:50 -0600

On 2/10/2014 8:45 AM, Peter Green wrote:
> On February 10, 2014 3:06:14 AM GMT, Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Another authentic Australian service brought to you by Dingo-aroo Inc.!
> I can't work out if this a derogatory and racist comment or just a silly
> joke, but all things considered it at least appears to be a waste of time
> and of no help to the subject.
> Peter
Almost certainly a silly joke. If you hung out in IRC more, you would
know that Quinn is a fairly silly fellow. Also, with all due respect,
if his email was a waste of time so was yours (and by extension mine too
actually). His email had other relevant content and I see no reason to
chide him about it.

--Alex