discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody

Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 08:52:11 +0100

Good work, Jeff...

Can i ask you which data tables are you using in your model?

In the registro.ibu i have three tables:

One for users (owners of the domains, with emails and hashed passwords)
Another for SLDs (second level domains with owners and creation and
expiration dates)
Another for THLDs (third level domains or DNS Resource Records with
SLDs, RR names, RR types and RR contents)

From that i generate the zone file automatically for bind9 each time
anybody make a change...

Alejandro Bonet
albogoal AT gmail.com

PD: Im also building a list of most country and city names and big
trade marks as "at first view unregistrable names"...