discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody

Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody

  • From: Calum McAlinden <calum AT mcalinden.me.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 12:55:42 +0000

On 8 March 2014 06:27, Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net> wrote:
> - I still suck at website design. The theming I built is horrible, but the
> new engine has been designed with flexibility in mind, so at some point in
> the future I hope someone else can do better, and possibly offer different
> methods of building the DNS data.

Sounds great, I look forward to seeing the new system. If you would
like, I can help with the design and UI.

Also, would it be possible to have optional two step authentication? I
know it doesn't seem very important at this stage, but for people
worried about domain and email hijacking this would be a good feature.
Whenever I register non-OpenNIC domains, I try to select a registrar
with good security features.

--
Calum McAlinden
http://www.mcalinden.me.uk