discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody

Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 09:16:33 +0100

Please, forget most of my last email about this issue (but not the
essence of that):

1.- Tests can be done with DIG against the master DNS server for the tld.
2.- The protocol must exchange only CHANGES in Resource Records
(autenticated and ciphered with key pair)
3.- There is no need to download anything: The secondary registries
dont need to be
slave dns servers for the tld, but if they are so, bind9 will do the
work automatically...

Alejandro Bonet
albogoal AT gmail.com