discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal

  • From: Bart Smienk <b AT rtsmienk.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 23:05:11 +0200

 Its a Yay, I support this proposal.

On 13-10-2015 20:41, gitgud wrote:
Well, after having some excellent and constructive conversations in
the IRC with you all, I'm ready to push our proposal forward to a vote
on the floor of the OpenNIC governing organization. The proposal we
make, should it pass, establishes the following:

1. .chan becomes an official OpenNIC TLD
2. Our charter becomes the governing document of our organization
(http://chandns.net/Charter)
3. .chan's T1 server is approved and whitelisted

If you'd like more information about our organization, feel free to
visit our website at http://chandns.net or to join us in IRC at #.chan
on freenode (http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=%23.chan). Attached
also is my public key, which I
will use to sign and when needed encrypt further communications to the
mailing list and with
others.

This email also casts my vote in the affirmative for this proposal,
whether that be "Yes" or "Yay".