discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal

  • From: Philipp Schafft <lion AT lion.leolix.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 09:29:32 +0000

flum,

no,

because:

On Tue, 2015-10-13 at 14:41 -0400, gitgud wrote:
> Well, after having some excellent and constructive conversations in
> the IRC with you all, [...]
^^^

Please mirror that discussion to the ML first. (e.g. summarize all the
arguments, both pro and contra equivalently).

Maybe you can also give me a hint when (timestamp) on #opennic that
discussion happened so others and I can find it in the logs for
reference.

Thank you for your work && have a good day!

--
Philipp.
(Rah of PH2)