discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal

  • From: "Paginas Web y Servidores :: Ventas" <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org,gitgud <gitgud AT tfwno.gf>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:01:26 -0500

Great to have more tlds.

El 13 de octubre de 2015 6:53:57 PM CDT, gitgud <gitgud AT tfwno.gf> escribió:

You're eligible to vote since you've joined the mailing list, actually.

I don't think there's too much concern here. Many anons are actively
online even during the holidays, and with the prolific nature of
mobile devices it would be difficult to find ourselves in a situation
where most people had zero access to the Internet. Especially in
regards to a vote, which would be a simple Yay or Nay at the minimum
response.