discuss - RE: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal

RE: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal

  • From: "Paginas Web y Servidores" <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: RE: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .chan Proposal
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:01:27 -0500

Hello, i was member of opennic for long time but then i leave, im back and
the first email i get is your proposal, im happy to see new tld.

My email is because i purchase a DNS script to register domains or
subdomains, let me install it on any of my domains to test, maybe that can
help you for the register of domains for that tld

Saludos

Ing. Alejandro Marquez
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx