discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Limitations on the number of T2 servers per person?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Limitations on the number of T2 servers per person?

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Limitations on the number of T2 servers per person?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:46:33 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx4.sourpuss.net F19812D6E0

Thanks for pointing out this project, I hadn't heard of it before!  I'll mention it to others and if it looks promising we can certainly try running some tests with it.

Right off hand, if such a solution works, I would imagine setting up one in the US and another in Europe, where we have the heaviest concentration of users and available servers.  We'll have to see how it works out though.