discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC whois service

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC whois service

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC whois service
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:31:47 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.sourpuss.net 787D72D414

It's certainly worth discussing... The wiki page I linked to has been posted for several years, but I don't recall much discussion about it before. And that was part of the reason behind my original email, but I forgot to ask about it -- What fields SHOULD we be displaying? What fields should never be shown? The info in there now is less than what is required and publically displayed by ICANN, but that doesn't mean it *should* be displayed. Also are there any fields missing that might be useful?