discuss - Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] DNS selection: trusted DNS

Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] DNS selection: trusted DNS

  • From: spaesani AT mail.com
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] DNS selection: trusted DNS
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 04:53:44 +0300

Thanks for clearing that up Verax

--
Sent from myMail app for Android

Saturday, 03 December 2016, 08:47PM -05:00 from Verax <verax AT 8chan.co>:

At my work we handle multiple million queries per day on 7 servers, at
peak times that's hundreds of queries per second per server, and none
have ever had trouble

So I would expect that the current system could handle 10 million users
without any real trouble, assuming it was well balanced across servers

Verax