discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [SPAM] Re: DNS selection: trusted DNS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [SPAM] Re: DNS selection: trusted DNS

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [SPAM] Re: DNS selection: trusted DNS
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 20:47:45 -0800

I agree that anonymity is an option. But
like I said, it is the no-logging which
is asked for by users. There have been
very many questions from people who want
to make sure. I don't think transparency
(although of concern for people like you
and I) is even thought about by most end
users. It is always the no-logging which
is the draw. And I understand why. It is
the one thing which is generally mentioned
when security is the topic, and it is most
often concerns about security that bring
people here.

~ Ole