discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Should opennic end peering with new nations?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Should opennic end peering with new nations?

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Should opennic end peering with new nations?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 09:26:21 -0500

Not as far as I could tell. They have a forum but it's similarly unmoderated and vandalized, I'm willing to bet there's few, if any New Nations users that are using their servers as opposed to ours at this point.

I sent an email to the last contact they had posted on their site (via the Internet Archive) yesterday and haven't heard back so far.

I'm fairly certain everything's just running on autopilot over there, nothing's left.

Jonah