discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:59:10 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.computerrehab.us BB0192D4CF

One more thing to consider... If anyone is using the blacklist to affect the results on their server, you should also check the blacklist box on your servers page (https://servers.opennicproject.org/) to notify users that this is happening.

I will try to get a button on the front page to display which servers are using blacklisting, but it may take me a few days.