discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

  • From: Wil <wil AT lesspheres.fr>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 12:30:56 +0200

You did tell about this. And after some consideration, that’s exactly what I did. At least to remain in line with my ISP (OVH).

spamhaus is providing us with information on the .bit domains they consider 'bad'

In fact, i was wondering if those informations were public somehow ?

Thanks again for your time.

Wil.

Moment léger au hasard :
« Il n y a vraiment rien de pire qu une certitude pour arrêter la pensée » - Boris Cyrulnik