discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

  • From: Amunak <amunak AT amunak.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 10:40:31 +0200

I think you are spot on, Jeff. And good work on the tools.

I think that for transparency it should be enough to provide a page listing (or at least publicly allowing look up) of blocked domains. And/or perhaps even a page that would allow you to compare unfiltered and filtered results.

We could even add a special, "known in advance" blocked domains (like <category>.example.free and such), automatically test all servers for what they return for those domains and display the status of what server blocks which category of domains without the need of anyone managing this information manually. The results of this test should be displayed on the server list page.

Amunak