discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 08:22:12 +0300

Hi Philipp.

First,
I`am not strictly against, this is the statement of fact in real life.
This statement is confirmed even by this voting system:

new TLDs will be established by collecting more than 50% of the votes cast
So it is majority opinion. Isn't it ?
You do not agree with this ? Ok. Then what is that on your opinion ? How this called ?

Second,
Aggressive ? Where ? Ascertaining the facts ? Or I was aggressive when I saying "thanks" even for those who vote "no"?
I was never rude, I did not insult anyone. I wrote my opinion about voting and that`s all.
This is not democratic to have own opinion and openly express this opinion  ?
As you could see it the list I`am not against "no" votes with understandable comments.
I was against the just searching far-fetched reason to say "no".

Third,
You explanation about why you vote "no" seems strange for me.
How this and what does this have with the proposed .RUS ?
Whatever on your opinion of my personality how is it interlinked with TLD ?

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev
virus_net