discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Philipp Schafft <lion AT lion.leolix.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 07:07:27 +0000

Good morning,

On Wed, 2017-10-04 at 08:22 +0300, Dmitry S. Nikolaev wrote:
> Second,
> Aggressive ? Where ? Ascertaining the facts ? Or I was aggressive when I
> saying "thanks" even for those who vote "no"?

So there is my 'thanks'?

All I see is that you put pressure on those who vote no.

> As you could see it the list I`am not against "no" votes with
> understandable comments.
> I was against the just searching far-fetched reason to say "no".

It's not you job to be against ANY vote. It's a vote. And that's it for
you.

> Third,
> You explanation about why you vote "no" seems strange for me.
> How this and what does this have with the proposed .RUS ?
> Whatever on your opinion of my personality how is it interlinked with TLD ?

You're the operator. That's the direct link.

It's like with a car. It's nice to trust it's technology to be running
safe, secure, and smoothly. But at the end of the day the driver is who
causes an accident or not.

With best regards,

--
Philipp.